Carter BloodCare asked their Facebook followers why they gave blood. Here are the top fourteen reasons they shared:
- It saves lives, what else do you need to know?
- It is not more painful then losing a loved one that you may save by donating!
- It is your civic duty.
- Because I know too many people who can’t give blood.
- Because some day, I may need someone to do the same for me.
- Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you!
- Because if you need blood one day, you would not hesitate to take it, so why would you hesitate to give it?
- Blood donation is important because maintaining an adequate blood supply in our community secures blood transfusions for patients.
- Because I can.
- Nutter Butters.
- The question is, why not give blood?
- It gives donors a medical check at no cost.
- Free cookies, juice and the satisfaction of helping others.
- I can’t discover a cure for cancer, but I can help keep someone alive while they are waiting for a cure.
Where : CrossFit Fulshear 30415 5th St Fulshear, TX
When :Thursday, May 30th at 3:30-7:00 PM
Sign-up today: GiveBlood.org