CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Work up to a 1RM strict press. Aim for 5# over previous 1 RM. Rest 2 minutes between heavy singles.
– Metcon: This month we have been focusing on strict movements. Today
we will perform the benchmark workout ”Cindy” with strict pull-ups. This
will be a 20-minute AMRAP of strict pull ups, push ups, and air squats. A
good goal is to hit half the number of rounds you completed during
QOD: What’s your favorite commercial?
At a slow pace with an empty bar:
*Run 100 Shuttle Jog between rounds (in 25m intervals if possible)
Review shoulder Press
Review Pull-up Scaling
Review Push-up Scaling
1) Shoulder Press: 5-4-3-2-1+. Rest 2:00
– Build to a 1RM.
– Beginner: Perform 6 x 4, working on technique and adding weight if form permits.
2) Strict Pull-up Warm-up x 2 sets of 3. Rest 60s.
5 Strict Pull-ups
15 Air Squats
L2: (Band Assisted Pull-ups) (Box Push-ups)
L1: (Ring Rows) (Box Push-ups)
Cindy (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
20-Minute AMRAP of:
KB Windmill: 3 x 6 ea. Rest 30s.