CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Today we have several variations to train the posterior as well as
the anterior chain. We’ll review each movement before we go to work. The
focus is: to feel the correct muscles working, get a great pump, and to be
challenged while still focusing on quality of movement.
QOD: What’s your favorite childhood book?
Box Programming Lower Body Warm-up
BP Lower Warm-up Consists of:
With a barbell + foam roller + heavy band
2 Rounds of:
6 Front Squats
6 Front Rack Reverse Lunges
X-Band Walk x 10 Steps each direction
Foam Roll each Adductor x 10 passes each
5 Rollover to split stretch
10 Lateral Cossack Squats
10 Bird Dogs with a 3 count glute contraction on each rep (10 total reps)
1) Ultra Wide Stance High Box Squat: 3/6 x 4. Rest 2:00
– use a moderate load for all sets
– Focus on perfect technique
2) Glute Hip Thrust: 3/5 x 6-8. Rest 90s.
3) DB 1 1/4 Split Squats: 1/3 x 8 ea. Rest 60s.
4) Serratus Crunch: 4 x 10. Rest 60s.
Wide Stance Box Squat
Wide Stance Box Squat: – use 13-15″” Box. (Parallel)
– Ensure each set is done explosively + athletes sit back on the box
5 Minutes of Static Stretching