CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: This week we are performing the same complex as last Tuesday,
except the goal today is to beat your previous weight by 10#s. Since we
weren’t going for a max last time that should be very doable.
– Metcon: Today’s ”metcon” is intended to be light where you work for 30
seconds without stopping at a fast pace. Make no mistake, this workout will
hurt though. Score today = total barbell rows completed. Shoot for 100+ reps.
QOD: Are you an Audible or podcast fan?
Box Programming Upper Warm-up
With a barbell + foam roller + light band
2 Rounds of:
6 Bent-over Rows
6 Push Press
6 Barbell Curls
25 Banded Pull-aparts
10 Passes Foam Roller on each Lat
10 Thoracic Rotations each
Then right into a 3-Way Banded Shoulder/Lat Stretch x 30s each position
Push Press + Push Jerk + Split Jerk: 8 x 1 + 1 + 1. Rest 90s.
– Build to a moderate weight over the course of 8 sets.
– Goal is to beat weight achieved on 5/14 by 10#s.
Push Press + Push Jerk + Split Jerk
3 Rounds of 30 seconds work/30 seconds rest with an empty barbell:
1a) Barbell Rows
1b) Barbell SDHP
1c) Barbell Curls
1d) Barbell Strict Press
1e) Abmat Sit-ups
L2/L1: (35, 15)
Banded Triceps Complex
– Supinated grip pushdown (median head of triceps) x 90s Max Reps
– Neutral grip pushdown (lateral head of triceps) x 90s Max Reps
– Overhead Extension (all three heads + anconeous) x 90s Max Reps
*Try to beat total reps from last week