CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Today we are performing upper-body work with the close grip
bench press (building in weight) and the ring pull-up (4 challenging sets.)
AMRAP 7 at a slow pace:
8 DB Bench Press (alternate position each round i.e. neutral grip, pronated grip)
8 Double DB Rows
16 Banded Pull-aparts (alternate between supinated and pronated grips)
16 Banded Pushdowns
Review Close Grip Bench Press
Review Ring Pull-ups
*Split group in half. Half will perform CG Bench first and the other half will perform Ring Pull-ups First
1) Close Grip Bench Press: 8-6-4-2. Rest 90s.
– add weight each set building to a challenging double.
2) Ring Pull-ups: 4 x 5. Rest 60s.
– Adv: add weight
– Int: Bodyweight
– Beg: Partner Assisted
3a) Barbell Rows: 4 x 10. Rest 30s.
3b) Banded Triceps Pushdowns: 4 x 15. Rest 30s.
4) DB Lateral Raises: 3 x 15. Rest 60s.
Close Grip Bench Press
Double Alternating Tabata: 4 x 20s on/10s off:
Side Plank (alternate sides each time – 2 sets total on side)
glute bridge fly 3×8