CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Build to a max load in the squat clean. The goal today is beat
your previous max by 5#s, but it’s okay to work on technique too if you’re
more comfortable. The remainder of the strength work should be
challenging but executed with perfect form.
QOD: What’s still on your summer bucket list?
*Grab a band and light/moderate KB
10 Dynamic Pigeon Pose (5 per side)
5 Cook Squat + OH reach
5 Walk outs > Down Dog
5 Tempo Goblet Squat + KB lower (42×1)
Then, with an empty barbell
5 reps of each: ***Hook Grip***
Hang muscle clean
*Bar down: Go over footwork; moving from pulling to squat stance
Hang power clean + Front squat
Hang Squat clean
*Break; Bar down*
Power clean from mid shin + Front squat
**Add lightweight to bar**
3 Single squat cleans on coaches call
1) Squat Clean: 1RM. Rest 2:00
– Beginner: Practice with a light load or empty barbell. In between sets perform 8 challenging Goblet Box Squats.
2) Dimel Deadlifts: 1/3 x 30 @40% of Deadlift. Rest 90s.
3) KB March: 4 x 30s on/30s off.
couch stretch 2×30 sec per side