CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Today we are working on obtaining maxes for the clean + jerk and back squat. Take as much time as you need to build to maxes today. Remember, technique for both takes precedence. We will be using this clean and jerk and back squat number for the next 3 weeks.
Box Programming Lower Body Warm-up first 6 minutes
Then with an empty barbell:
3 Rounds of:
3 Squat Cleans
3 Front Squat
*Add light weight + repeat. These movements can be done on the coaches call
1) Clean + Jerk: 1RM. Rest 2:00
– Any style permitted.
2) Back Squat: 1RM. Rest 2-3:00.
– Build to a 1RM in 8-10 sets.
– Sets of: 5,4,3,2,1,1,1…
3) Glute Ham Raises OR Barbell RDLs: 4 x 6-10. Rest 60s.
Clean and Jerk
Banded Alphabet x 3 sets on both sides. Rest 60s.